Welcome guest, not a member yet? Registering is free and easy! Create Account  

What graphic designing software do you use?

I use Adobe Photoshop CS5 along with Fireworks (too sad that they've stopped supporting it).

Me Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud. I also draw stuff in Manga studios Photoshop and illustrator. Because I am a all around guy.

(12-16-2016, 09:20 PM)Blake Wrote: Me Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud. I also draw stuff in Manga studios Photoshop and illustrator. Because I am a all around guy.

How do you feel about the Creative Cloud suite versus the software alone before Adobe decided to switch from the traditional software installs.

I personally only use Photoshop CC. Well that's what it was called when I got it, I think it's like Photoshop CS7?

I also have Cinema 4D and love low polly designs but I find Cinema 4D quite complicated so I don't use it often.

Adobe Illustrator is another great program for designing. Amazing for vector work and creating abstract shapes.

I use Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator. However I don't do much photography so I'm thinking of just uninstalling Lightroom as I have no use for it really.

I use gimp. I'd like to learn how to programmatically edit images with gimp's open source code. I really need to build up tools like this.

I'd like to make enough money to pay for a photoshop subscription.