Welcome guest, not a member yet? Registering is free and easy! Create Account  

What's a good keyboard?

My generic back-lit keyboard from Amazon is falling apart. Well it's not generic, but the brand isn't well known. Anyway, I'm in the market for a new mechanical keyboard. Any suggestions please?

Well I don't have any specific but for computer peripherals such as a mouse and keyboard I would generally turn to Logitech just because I know they are cheap and are a well-known company. When I finish my build I'm not expecting to get some crazy huge, lit up keyboard which is why I recommend Logitech lol.

It really depends on your budget. I recommend a mechanical keyboard, try a switch sampler to find out which one you like better

(12-22-2016, 06:52 AM)Soup Wrote: Well I don't have any specific but for computer peripherals such as a mouse and keyboard I would generally turn to Logitech just because I know they are cheap and are a well-known company. When I finish my build I'm not expecting to get some crazy huge, lit up keyboard which is why I recommend Logitech lol.

Yeah back-lit keyboards are the way to go. Definitely love Logitech.

(12-22-2016, 10:16 PM)Dank Wrote: It really depends on your budget. I recommend a mechanical keyboard, try a switch sampler to find out which one you like better

Good tip!

If you are looking for a mechanical keyboard the only ones I recommend are from Corsair with Cherry MX switches.
K70
K95
Strafe

test some out at local shops iof you can but there is no question they are the leaders.